Asthma is one of the inhaling conditions that disturbs so many people across the world. Anybody suffering from this disease is easily noticeable due to difficulties when breathing in and out. There are so many medicines that are in the market, but it’s always good to ensure you take the best medication to avoid more complications. Dulera is among the best inhaling drugs known to mitigate the pain and effects of this disease. It can be used even by children as little as 12 years and above. However, this product is not to be used without the prescription of a doctor since it can cause other complications.
- This medicine is prohibited to people who are on a long-term asthma control medicine like corticosteroid or those who only use a rescue inhaler at irregular times.
- It should not be used for treatment of a sudden occurrence of asthma symptoms.
- Never use this medicine more than prescribed by the physician.
- Do not use Dulera with other medicines that have LABA in them. Excessive usage of LABA causes effects like chest pains, irregular and faster heartbeats, irregular blood pressure which can be vital sometimes, headaches, feeling dizziness, nervousness, having tremors, having seizures and electrocardiogram (ECG) changes and many other complications.
- Take the medicine only after the physician has recommended it for you, otherwise it might turn to be a bad choice, and expensive one as well – although you can now get a dulera coupon here.
Side Effects of Dulera
- Thrush (yeast) infections – Some people may experience some thrush infections in their mouth and their throat. One should see the doctor immediately in case of these symptoms to ensure he or she is safe.
- Allergic reactions – Some people experienced severe allergic reactions like swelling, hives, rashes on the face and difficulty in breathing. One should seek medical attention as quickly as possible.
- Mitigated adrenal function – This cause in the loss of energy in the body especially when one ceases to consume oral corticosteroid and uses inhaling ones.
- Increased wheezing – this may happen immediately after taking Dulera.
- Increased chances of infection – The medicine causes many people to be prone to new infections especially the ones with weak white blood cells. Existing infections like herpes, tuberculosis, parasitic may also deteriorate after starting to use this medicine.
- Lowering in bone mineral density – This mostly affects those people with low bone mineral density.
- Reduced growth in children.
- Reduction of minerals – Some of the minerals vital in blood like potassium are reduced while blood sugar levels increase.
- Prone to eye problems – people using this medicine may experience eye problems like cataracts and glaucoma.
- Inflammation of sinuses like nose and throat.